UCIL Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 136 apprentice posts | Last date: 22.05.2020
UCIL Recruitment 136 Apprentice Posts 2020: The uranium corporation of India limit is going to fill 136 apprentice posts in all over India. The regarding vacancies are available like graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Winding Engine Driver-B, Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate), Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant), etc. The interested candidates are requested to apply for this application before the last date.
The 10th and BSC graduated candidates are eligible in this recruitment and they should have the age above 18 years of old. Kindly refer to the age limit, qualification details, salary, and selection process in this article.
About UCIL: The ucil is also called as uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) public sector in India. The department has been founded in 1967 to generate uranium ore in India by mining and mining processes.
Basic information of UCIL Recruitment 2020
|Board name||Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL)|
|Category type||Central govt|
|No of posts||136|
|Job name||Apprentice posts|
Qualification details of UCIL 136 apprentice posts 2020
The basic qualification is 10th and BSC graduated in any university in India. To know the exact qualification details in the official notification.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||30 years|
|Mining Mate-C||35 years|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||30 years|
|Winding Engine Driver-B and Blaster-B||32 years|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate) and Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||25 years|
Please refer the salary details in the official advertisement or notification on www.cdn.digialm.com.
The UCIL will be select their candidates by Online tests (CBT) and personal interview.
Application details and fees
- The candidates like general and SC/ST community peoples should pay Rs.500 as application fees and No fees will be charged for sc/st/PWD Female candidates.
- The application should be made online on the official website.
- The online registration will start from 18.05.2020 to 22.06.2020.
Steps to send the application to UCIL recruitment 2020
- Visit the official site of ucil mining department or use our link to open
- Read and check your eligibility
- Find the online link and enter your details
- Recheck your entered details again and submit
- Pay your online registration fees via online
- Print the application and keep it for reference.