Tamilnadu pollution control board recruitment 2020 | Last date: 26/03/2020
TNPCB Recruitment 2020: The Tamilnadu pollution control board has been released the official notification for 242 assistant posts in Tamilnadu location. The interested candidates are requested to apply from 05/03/2020 to 26/03/2020. The official information will be available at www.tnpcb.gov.in. The mentioned job vacancies are Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), Typist Posts.
The candidates should possess in Engineering/ Diploma at any university or relevant board in India and their age limit should be 18 years to 30- 35 years of old. The applied candidates will be selected by skill tests, Online exam and certificate verification.
Details of TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
|Board name||Tamilnadu pollution control board|
|No of posts||242|
|Posts name||Assistant posts|
Eligibility criteria of Tamilnadu pollution control board recruitment 2020:
Education and qualifications:
- The candidates must be qualified in Bachelor of Engineering or Diploma in any university or any high school. Check the official notification.
- The applicant age limit should above 18 years and below 35 years old. It will be variant by the community based, So please refer to the notification.
- The starting salary of the package is Rs. 19,700 and it will be max up to Rs.1,19,500 and the pay scale is around Level 8 to Level 20.
- The candidates will be selected by skill tests and online tests. At last, they will be verified by the certificate verification.
Application fees and other modes
- The application fees for SC/ ST candidates is Rs.250 and for another type of candidates is Rs.500. The application should be sent via an online type of mode.
Steps to apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020
- First, download the notification by using the given links
- Then, read and check your eligibility
- Move on to this link and register your account now!
- Enter your details
- Click submit button and print your application