TN Water Resource Department Recruitment 2020, Various chief Engineer postsLast updated on: March 4th, 2020 at 12:22 am
Edited by: InfoTechies
Tamilnadu water resource department recruitment 2020, Apply now for chief engineer posts
Tamilnadu water resources department recruitment 2020: The TNWRD has been released the official notification for 17 chief engineer and superintending engineering and executive engineering various jobs in the Chennai job location. The interested candidates are requested to apply online from 12/02/2020 to 28/02/2020. The official information will be available at wrd.tn.gov.in/.
The candidates should qualify in degree or diploma or higher studies at any university and the age limit should not exceed over 62 years. The selection process for this recruitment is written tests, personal interviews, and document verification and there are no application fees for all types of candidates.
Details of Tamilnadu water resources department recruitment
|Board name||Tamilnadu water resources department|
|No of posts||Various|
|Name of post||Chief engineer|
Education and other eligibility criteria of 2020
Education and qualification:
- The candidates must be qualified in degree or diploma or any higher studies at university across India. Check the advertisement for more updates.
Age limit policy
- The candidate’s age limit must be under 62 years old.
- The candidates will be selected by written tests, interview, and document verification. Keep your original document with you.
- The candidate’s minimum salary is Rs.25,000 and the maximum salary is allowed to Rs.80,000 per month.
Application fees and others
- The candidates should send the application via offline method and the online method. There are no application fees is mentioned in the notification, so you don’t pay any money for the application.
Steps to apply for Tamilnadu water resource department 2020
- First, visit the official site and download your application
- Then read and check your eligibility
- then create an account and enter your details
- Make your payment
- Finally, click the submit button and print your application for future reference purposes.