TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now for 223 Assistant Surgeon PostLast updated on: June 5th, 2020 at 11:39 am
Edited by: InfoTechies
TN MRB recruitment 2020 |Total 223 Assistant Surgeon posts | Last date: 29.05.2020 | Apply online Online @.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: The TN MRB has been announced the official notification and invited for the 223 Assistant Surgeon Posts in Tamilnadu on 22.05.2020. The intrested candidates are requested to apply for this recruitment before the last date as on 29.05.2020. The available post vacancies in TN MRB are Assistant Surgeon .
The official information of TN MRB recruitment 2020 will be available @ .mrb.tn.gov.in The MBBS Degree graduated candidates will be eligible to apply in this recruitment and the selection possess will be conducted by Computer Based Exam. and also refer to the qualification details like education requirement, age limit details, salary, selection process, and application mode and fees in this article below.
About TN MRB: The TN MRB is referring to the Tamilnadu medical service recruitment board which is developed by the government of Tamilnadu. Their main motto is to hire the various type of medical workers in the health and family welfare department. This was established in the year of 2012..
|Board name||TN MRB|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||223|
|Vacancies name||Assistant Surgeon|
Qualification requirements details of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of vacancies|
The candidates should possess the MBBS Degree in any university or high school board across india and should have a valid qualification document proof for certificate verification.
|Assistant Surgeon||MBBS Degree|
If you have any doubts then, please refer the official notification.
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should have 35 years old you have any doubts, please refer the official notification in the official site.
|Post name||Salary details|
|Assistant Surgeon||Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 P/M|
The TN MRB department will conduct the selection process by Computer Based Exam.
The candidates should possess thier application through via Online mode and Rs.1000 & Rs.500 for SC/ST will be charged.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||VISIT NOW|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GRP||JOIN NOW|
Steps to Apply for the TN MRB Recruitment 2020
- Steps to send your application via online application:
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read the notification and check your eligibility status
- Find the online link or use our application link to apply
- Fill your details in the online application form and click the “submit button” Steps to send your application via Offline method
- Download the notification and application
- Read and check your eligibility criteria
- Enter your details and paste your photo with signature
- Send the application to the given postal address within a last date by registered post. scanned copy and send it to the given email address.