SSC Recruitment 2020, 1355 Phrase VIII Selection posts – Apply OnlineLast updated on: February 29th, 2020 at 12:56 am
Edited by: InfoTechies
Staff Selection Commission recruitment for various 1,355 posts – Apply now @tamilnadurecruitment.in
SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff selection has been committed to announcing 1355 various posts (Phase-VIII) across in India for all states and distress. The starting date of applying your application is started from 21/02/2020 and it was ending on 22/03/2020. For more official updates of SSC Recruitment will be available at ssc.nic.in.
The mentioned posts in SSC Recruitment is Assistant Plant Production Officer, Lab Attendant, Assistant Field Officer, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, JE, MTS, Lab Assistant, DEO, UDC, SI, Mechanic. The candidates should be processed in 12/ degree or PG/UG or Engineering courses at any university across India and the age limit should be under 30 years of old.
Information About SSC Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Staff Selection commission|
|Type||ALL India Posts|
|Posts Name||MTS & Various|
|No Of Posts||1355|
Eligibility Criteria And Policy Of SSC Recruitment 2020
Education Requirement Of SSC MTS Posts 2020
- The Candidates Should Pass In 10th or 12th or Degree or Engineering or UG/ PG at any university across India.
Selection Process And Examination Details
The Candidates Could Be Selected By Written tests and Skill tests and document verification. To Keep The Original Certificate With You While In The Document Verification.
Age Limitation Policy And Criteria
- The Minimum Age Should Be 18 Years And The Maximum Age Limit Should Under 30 Years.
- 18 Years To 30 Years Old
Application Fees For All Types Of Candidates
Please check the application fees in the notification and also refer to the various posts graduation details also. The application should be sent via Online application form before the last date 22/03/2020.
Steps To Apply For SSC MTS Recruitment In2020
- Download Your Application By Given Notification Link
- Read The Notification And Check Your Eligible And Availability
- Then, Go to the official site of SSC India then click apply now or registration link
- Then, Enter your details and click submit button
- Make your application payment via online
- Print your application for future reference