National Institue of Electronics & Information Technology Recruitment 2020 for 400+ Technical Assistant posts – Last date 26/03/2020
NIELIT Recruitment 2020: National Institue of Electronics & Information Technology has been released the online application for the posts vacancies for 495 posts across India. The online application will start from 26/02/2020 and it will end on 26/03/2020. NIC has been enclosures the 495 scientist and technical assistant posts in this job fare notification.
The official information of this recruitment will be available at nielit.gov.in. The candidates should have qualified in these courses M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech at ay university across India and those age limit must below under 30 years of old. The applied candidates must pass in written tests and interview to get this job as per their guidelines. For more details about this recruitment please refer to the Tamilnadu recruitment.in.
Information About NIELIT Recruitment 2020
|Posts Name||Scientist and technical officer|
|No Of Posts||495|
Eligibility Criteria And Policy Of NIELIT Recruitment 2020
Education Requirement Of NIELIT Posts 2020
The candidates must be qualified in these courses like at any university in India. please check the notification for other details.
|Name of the Post||Number of posts|
|Scientist – (B)||288|
|Scientific and Technical Assistant – (A)||207|
- The candidate’s age limit should not exceed over 30 years of old, please check the advertisement for more details.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years old.
- The selection will be conducted by written tests and personal interviews. Check the advt for more details.
- Written tests &
- Direct interview
Salary details and pay per scale:
|Scientist-(B)||Rs.56100 to Rs.177500|
|Scientific and Technical Assistant – (A)||Rs.35400 to Rs.112400|
Application fees details:
The application should be sent via online mode by visiting the official site of nic.gov.in. The application fees for SC/ST are No fees and for other general candidates is Rs.800.
Steps to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official site of nielt.gov.in/delhi
- Find the recruitment notification and open the application form
- Then enter your details and submit it
- Finally, print your application for future reference purposes.