Madras High Court recruitment 2020 – Apply Now for 77 Personal Assistant posts | Last date: 03-01-2021 | Apply Online @https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/
Madras High Court Recruitment 2020: Madras High Court has been decided to hire some various kinds of 77 Personal Assistant posts at the Chennai. The offline application started from 27-12-2020 to 03-01-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/.
About Madras High Court recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Madras High Court|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||77|
|Vacancies name||Personal Assistant|
Qualification requirements details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
|Personal Assistant ( Judges)||66|
|Personal Assistant (Registrar)||08|
|Personal Assistant ( Deputy Registrar)||03|
- Personal Assistant ( Judges) : Any Degree/ Typing
- Personal Assistant (Registrar) : Any Degree / Typing
- Personal Assistant ( Deputy Registrar) : Any Degree/ Typing
Age limit details
- Personal Assistant ( Judges) : 18 to 35 years
- Personal Assistant (Registrar) : 18 to 35 years
- Personal Assistant ( Deputy Registrar) : 18 to 35 years
- Personal Assistant ( Judges) : Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 Per Month
- Personal Assistant (Registrar) : Rs.36,400 to Rs.1,15,700 Per Month
- Personal Assistant ( Deputy Registrar) : Rs.20,600 to Rs. 65, 500 Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by Written Exam / Skill / Oral Test.
The application should be send through via Online mode and The Rs.100 for (General) & No fee for (SC / ST ) fees will be charged for application fees.
Steps to send your application to Madras High Court Recruitment 2020
Steps To Apply in Online mode
Go to the official website or download the notification form
Read and check your eligibility details
Download the notification and the application will be available
Fill with your details and and click submit button
Pay your application fees if applicable