Aavin Kancheepuram recruitment in 2020 – Various assistant manager posts | Last date: 04/03/2020
Aavin Recruitment 2020: The aavin Kancheepuram sub-department has been released her official notification for various assistant manager posting at the same Kancheepuram location. There are 7 senior Factory assistant and deputy manager posts are available in this recruitment call off the notification. The official information will be available at Aavinmilk.com.
The ITI/ Engineering qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for this recruitment and those age limit should be under 30 years of age. The selection process will be selected by Written Examination And Oral Test. So interested candidates are requested to download your notification below.
Details of Aavin recruitment 2020:
|Board name||Aavin Milk|
|No of posts||07|
|Post name||Manager posts|
Eligibility criteria to get a job in aavin recruitment 2020:
Education and qualification:
- The candidates must be qualified in ITI/ or engineering with good marks and disciplined manner. Check the notification for education details.
- GRI Recruitment 2021 – 01 Pharmacist & Faculty Vacancy
- TNJFU Recruitment 2021 – 1 Project Assistant Vacancy
- IFFCO Recruitment 2021 – Various Trainee Vacancy
- University of Madras Recruitment 2021 – 16 Office Staff & Office Assistant Vacancy
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – 05 General Duty Medical Practitioners Vacancy
- The candidates should be above 18 years old and below 30 years old. These age limits will be variant for some posts.
- The selection process will be conducted by written tests and oral tests. Finally, they will check your document for education and personal details.
Postal address: The General Manager, K.T.D.C.M.P Union Limited, 55, Guruvappa Street, Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600023
Application fees and other modes:
The candidates must send their application via registered post by any Indian postal services or private service. There are no application fees and dominant fees for these vacancies.
Steps to apply for aavin recruitment 2020:
- First, check our the official site of aavinmilk.com
- Then, download your notification and check your eligibility
- Fill your details in the application form
- Then, send your application via registered posts by brown envelope cover.