Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – 07 Health & Malaria Inspector VacancyBy: Harshini | Last updated on: November 6th, 2021 at 11:25 am
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – 07 Health & Malaria Inspector Vacancy | Last date: 07-11-2021 | Apply Offline @https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in – Apply Online
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Southern Railway has decided to hire 07 Health & Malaria Inspector posts in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 06-11-2021 to 07-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
The Southern Railway will conduct the selection process on a Online/Phone Interview, Medical Exam basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Southern Railway Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Southern Railway|
|Category type||Railway Jobs|
|No of post||07|
|Vacancies name||Health & Malaria Inspector|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||7|
- Health & Malaria Inspector : Bachelor degree, diploma, Sanitary Inspector or ITI in Health Sanitary Inspector
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Not Mentioned. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Health & Malaria Inspector : Not Mentioned
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.35000.
- Health & Malaria Inspector : Rs.35,400 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Online/Phone Interview, Medical Exam.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address