Thanjavur Medical College Recruitment 2021 – 05 ED Secretary, Trauma Registry Assistants Vacancy | Last date: 15-11-2021 | Apply Offline @https://www.tn.gov.in – Apply Online
Thanjavur Medical College Recruitment 2021: Thanjavur Medical College has decided to hire 05 ED Secretary, Trauma Registry Assistants posts in Thanjavur – Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 01-11-2021 to 15-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.tn.gov.in.
The Thanjavur Medical College will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Thanjavur Medical College Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Thanjavur Medical College|
|Category type||Hospital Jobs 2021|
|No of post||05|
|Vacancies name||ED Secretary, Trauma Registry Assistants|
|Location||Thanjavur – Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of Thanjavur Medical College Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Emergency Department (ED) Secretary||01|
|Trauma Registry Assistants||02|
- Emergency Department (ED) Secretary : Degree
- Trauma Registry Assistants : Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- OT Technician : 03 Month OT Technician Course
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Check Notification. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Emergency Department (ED) Secretary : Check Notification
- Trauma Registry Assistants : Check Notification
- OT Technician : Check Notification
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.20000.
- Emergency Department (ED) Secretary : Rs.20000/- Per Month
- Trauma Registry Assistants : Rs.10000/- Per Month
- OT Technician : Rs.15000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
முதல்வர், அரசு தஞ்சாவூர் மருத்துவக் கல்லூரி மருத்துவமனை, தஞ்சாவூர்
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Thanjavur Medical College Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address