TANGEDCO Nilgiris Recruitment 2021 – 1 Computer Operator and Programming Assistant VacancyBy: Harshini | Last updated on: October 14th, 2021 at 10:49 am
TANGEDCO Nilgiris Recruitment 2021 – 1 Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 31-10-2021 | Apply Online @https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in – Apply Online
TANGEDCO Nilgiris Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TANGEDCO) has decided to hire 1 Computer Operator and Programming Assistant posts in Nilgiris – Tamil Nadu. The Online application started from 14-10-2021 to 31-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
The TANGEDCO Nilgiris will conduct the selection process on a interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TANGEDCO) Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TANGEDCO)|
|Category type||Electricity Board Jobs|
|No of post||1|
|Vacancies name||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Location||Nilgiris – Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of TANGEDCO Nilgiris Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||01|
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 10TH Pass
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Not mentioned. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : Not mentioned
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.7000.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : Rs. 6,999 – 7,000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to TANGEDCO Nilgiris Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable