TNHRCE Recruitment 2021 – 06 Nurse, Medical Officer, MTS Vacancy | Last date: 10-11-2021 | Apply Offline @https://hrce.tn.gov.in – Apply Online
TNHRCE Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments has decided to hire 06 Nurse, Medical Officer, MTS posts in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 11-10-2021 to 10-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://hrce.tn.gov.in.
The TNHRCE will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments|
|Category type||Temple jobs|
|No of post||06|
|Vacancies name||Nurse, Medical Officer, MTS|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of TNHRCE Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Multipurpose Hospital Worker||2|
- Medical Officer : MBBS degree
- Staff Nurse : Diploma in Nursing
- Multipurpose Hospital Worker : 8th Standard
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 40 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Medical Officer : Up to 35 years
- Staff Nurse : Up to 35 years
- Multipurpose Hospital Worker : Up to 40 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.14000.
- Medical Officer : Rs.75,000 per month
- Staff Nurse : Rs.14,000 per month
- Multipurpose Hospital Worker : Rs.6,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
Executive Officer, Arulmigu Subramanya Swami Temple, Maruthamalai, Coimbatore-641046
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to TNHRCE Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address