TNRD Villupuram Recruitment 2021 – 02 Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: September 7th, 2021 at 6:16 pm
TNRD Villupuram Recruitment 2021 – 02 Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker Vacancy | Last date: 09-09-2021 | Apply Offline @https://www.tn.gov.in/ – Apply Online
TNRD Villupuram Recruitment 2021: Villupuram Town Panchayat Recruitment 2021 has decided to hire 02 Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker posts in Villupuram, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 31-08-2021 to 09-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.tn.gov.in/.
The TNRD Villupuram will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Villupuram Town Panchayat Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Villupuram Town Panchayat Recruitment 2021|
|Category type||TNRD Jobs|
|No of post||02|
|Vacancies name||Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker|
|Location||Villupuram, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of TNRD Villupuram Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
- Office Assistant : 8th Pass
- Sanitary Worker : 8th Pass
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Above 18 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Office Assistant : Above 18 Years
- Sanitary Worker : Above 18 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.15700.
- Office Assistant : Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month
- Sanitary Worker : Rs.15,700 to Rs.50,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
Executive Officer, Town Panchayat Office, Marakkanam, Villupuram-604303
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to TNRD Villupuram Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address