Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 – 347 Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager Vacancy | Last date: 03-09-2021 | Apply Online @www.unionbankofindia.co.in – Apply Online
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Union Bank of India has decided to hire 347 Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager posts in Mumbai – Maharastra. The Online application started from 12-08-2021 to 03-09-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
The Union Bank of India will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Union Bank of India|
|Category type||Bank jobs|
|No of post||347|
|Vacancies name||Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager|
Qualification requirements details of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Degree/Engineering/B.E/B.Tech at any university or educational board.
- Manager : Degree/Engineering/B.E/B.Tech
- Senior Manager : Degree/Engineering/B.E/B.Tech
- Assistant Manager : Degree/Engineering/B.E/B.Tech
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 20 to 40 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Manager : Upto 20 to 40 Years
- Senior Manager : Upto 20 to 40 Years
- Assistant Manager : Upto 20 to 40 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.20000.
- Manager : Check Advertisement
- Senior Manager : Check Advertisement
- Assistant Manager : Check Advertisement
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: General Candidates Rs.850/- SC/ST No Fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable