Villupuram GH Recruitment 2021 – 36 Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Radiographer VacancyBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: August 3rd, 2021 at 3:15 pm
GH Recruitment 2021 – 36 Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Radiographer Vacancy | Last date: 05-08-2021 | Apply Offline @www.tn.gov.in – Apply Online
Villupuram GH Recruitment 2021: Villupuram Government Hospital has decided to hire 36 Pharmacists, Lab technicians, Radiographer posts in Villupuram. The Offline application started from 03-08-2021 to 05-08-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at www.tn.gov.in.
The GH will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Board name||Villupuram Government Hospital|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||36|
|Vacancies name||Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Radiographer|
Qualification requirements details of GH Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish D.Pharm / DMLT / Diploma at any university or educational board.
- Pharmacist : D.Pharm
- Lab Technician : DMLT
- Radiographer : Diploma (Radio Diagnosis)
Age limit details
The candidates age limit should Not Mentioned. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Pharmacist : Not Mentioned
- Lab Technician : Not Mentioned
- Radiographer : Not Mentioned
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.12000.
- Pharmacist : Rs.12,000 per month
- Lab Technician : Rs.12,000 per month
- Radiographer : Rs.12,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No Fee will be charged.
Joint Secretary, Welfare Office, Government Hospital Campus, Villupuram-605602
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to GH Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address