UIDAI recruitment 2020 for 06 Assistant Director General posts | Last date: 12.08.2020 | Apply Online @https://www.uidai.gov.in/
UIDAI Recruitment 2020: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has been decided to hire some various kinds of 06 Assistant Director-General posts at the New Delhi. The offline application started from 06.07.2020 to 12.08.2020. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.uidai.gov.in/.
About UIDAI recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Category type||Central government|
|No of post||06|
|Vacancies name||Assistant Director General|
Qualification requirements details of UIDAI Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
|Assistant Director General||06|
|Assistant Director General||B.E, B.Tech|
Age limit details
|Post name||Age details|
|Assistant Director General||Maximum Age: 56 years|
|Post name||Salary details|
|Assistant Director General||Rs. 1,23,100/- to Rs. 2,15,900/|
The selection process will be hosted by Shortlisted , Interview.
The application should be sent through via Online mode.
Steps to send your application to UIDAI Recruitment 2020
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address