Anna University recruitment 2020 for 01 Project Assistant posts | Last date: 01.07.2020 | Apply Offline @https://www.annauniv.edu/
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has been decided to hire some various kinds of 01 Project Assistant Posts at the Chennai. Currently, Anna University has published 01 Project Assistant posts via Offline mode application. The offline application started from 18.06.2020 to 01.07.2020. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.annauniv.edu/.
The Anna University will be conducting the selection process by Interview basis. Candidates should check the regarding details about qualification, age limit requirement, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
About Anna University recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Anna University|
|Category type||TN Jobs|
|No of post||01|
|Vacancies name||Project Assistant|
Qualification requirements details of Anna University Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish PG (Physics/Medical Physics/Marine Physics) at any university or education board.
|Project Assistant||PG (Physics/Medical Physics/Marine Physics)|
Age limit details
|Post name||Age details|
|Project Assistant||Above 18 Years|
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.16000 Per Month.
|Post name||Salary details|
|Project Assistant||Rs.16000 Per Month|
The selection process will be hosted by Interview.
The application should be send through via Offline mode and The Rs.Nill fees will be charged for application fees.
Steps to send your application to Anna University Recruitment 2020
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address
- Alternative ( Not mandatory)
- Generate your application as a scanned copy and send it to the given email address.