TNPSBCID Recruitment 2020, 29 various junior reporter vacancy | Last date 31/03/2020
TNSBCID Recruitment 2020: The Tamilnadu police SBCID has been released the official notification for 29 junior reporter posts across Tamilnadu state. These notification are available at www.tnpolice.gov.in. The minimum education qualification for junior reporter post is 12th standard at any high school across Tamilnadu and the candidate’s age limit should between 18 years to 35 years old.
The selection process will be conducted by skill tests and oral tests, you can download the syllabus and exam pattern here. The basic salary is mention above 36,600 and below 1,14.800. You must send your application via the offline postal method before the last date.
TNSBCID Recruitment 2020 details:
|Board name||Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID|
|no of posts||19|
|Name of post||Junior reporter|
Education and age limit eligibility criteria 2020:
Education and qualification details:
- The candidates should possess 12th standard at any high school across Tamilnadu state and he/ she must have the original education certificate with them like (TC/ Marksheet)
- The candidate’s age limit should above 18 years and below 35 years old. If you have any doubts please refer to the age limit for each post mentioned below.
|Posts||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|SC/ ST||18 years||35 years|
|BC/ MBC/ DNC||18 years||35 years|
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Junior Reporter||Rs.36,200 – 1,14,800/-|
- The candidates will be processed for selection by skill tests and oral tests. Check the advertisement for more details.
Address to send your application: The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004
|Last date for||31/03/2020|
Steps to apply for TNSBCID Recruitment junior reporter posts 2020
- First, download the notification form on our website and visit the official site of tnpolice.gov.in
- Then print your application which is available in the notification pdf
- Read and check your eligibility and enter your details
- Finally, send your application to the given postal address before the last date