Tamilnadu Fisheries recruitment 2020 for 01 Fisheries Technical Assistant posts | Last date: 20.06.2020 | Apply Offline @www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
Tamilnadu Fisheries Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Fisheries has been decided to hire some various kinds of 01 Fisheries Technical Assistant posts at the Chennai. Currently, Tamilnadu Fisheries has published 01 Fisheries Technical Assistant posts via Offline mode application. The offline application started from 05.06.2020 to 20.06.2020. The official notification and application details will be available at www.fisheries.tn.gov.in.
The Tamilnadu Fisheries will be conducting the selection process by Interview basis. Candidates should check the regarding details about qualification, age limit requirement, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
About Tamilnadu Fisheries recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Tamilnadu Fisheries|
|Category type||State Govt jobs|
|No of post||01|
|Vacancies name||Fisheries Technical Assistant|
Qualification requirements details of Tamilnadu Fisheries Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
|Fisheries Technical Assistant||01|
|Fisheries Technical Assistant||B.F.Sc./M.F.Sc./M.Sc, Marine Biology/Zoology.|
Age limit details
|Post name||Age details|
|Fisheries Technical Assistant||Above 18 Years|
|Post name||Salary details|
|Fisheries Technical Assistant||Rs.20000 Per Month|
The selection process will be hosted by Interview .
The application should be send through via Offline mode and The Rs.Nil fees will be charged for application fees.
Steps to send your application to Tamilnadu Fisheries Recruitment 2020
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address
- Alternative ( Not mandatory)
- Generate your application as a scanned copy and send it to the given email address.