SEBI Recruitment 2020 – 147 Officer grade A posts – Apply onlineLast updated on: May 8th, 2020 at 5:15 pm
Edited by: InfoTechies
SEBI 147 Officer Grade A and Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 | Last date: 31.05.2020 | Central Govt jobs
SEBI Recruitment 2020: The SEBI aka Security exchange board of India has been announced the various 147-grade officer and assistant manager posts. The online application will be available from March 7th, 2020 to 31st May 2020. The interested candidates can apply it before the last date of this recruitment. The candidates should not exceed over 30 years old and the salary for the grade A post is Rs.28,150 per month basis. The selected candidates should possess the online exam phase 1 & 2 and interview.
About SEBI: The SEBI means the Security exchange board of India. it was established in 1988 in India and came to power in 1992 by the SEBI act 1992. This department will control all the indoor and foreign exchanges and shares.
Basic information of SEBI
|Board name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|No of posts||147 (Total)|
|Vacancies type||Officier Grade A|
Qualification requirements of SEBI Recruitment 2020
|Post Type||No of Posts|
- The PG/UG Degree possesed candidates will eligible to apply in this recruitment. For more details, please read the notification.
- The candidates age should not exceed over 30 years old.
- The basic salary will be offered upto Rs.28,150 per month.
The selection process will be possesed througn online exam..
- Online exam phase 1
- Online exam phase 2
- The Application fees for general candidates is Rs.1000.
- The Application fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs.100.
The online fees should possess by online mode transations by debit or credit card.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|OFFICIAL SYLLABUS||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GRP||JOIN NOW|
Steps to apply in SEBI 147 Officer Grade A posts 2020
- Go to the official website
- Check your eligibility status
- Click the Apply button and the form will open
- Enter your details and click Submit button
- Check out your application fees
- Finally, print your application.