UP Free Laptop Scheme: Due to their excellent performance in the 10th and 12th-grade exams, deserving students from the state of Uttar Pradesh can now purchase a new laptop. Additionally, students pursuing a variety of diplomas may also benefit from this UP Free Laptop program. For this program, the state government has allocated Rs 1800 crore in funding.
PM Modi UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Candidate List PDF
Also Check: இந்திய ரிசர்வ் வங்கி வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2023 - காலியிடம்: 2 - பதவி பெயர்: Part-Time Pharmacist
|Scheme Name||Free Laptop / Tablet / Mobile Distribution Yojana|
|Total Laptops to be distributed||25 Lakh|
|Total Tablets / Mobile Phones to be distributed||01 Crore|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious students of the 10th and 12th Class|
|Link to Apply||http://upcmo.up.nic.in/|
The motive of the scheme
The main motive of the scheme are:
- Encourage the students to higher education
- Increase the productivity of students
- Upliftment of the model of school education in the state
- Providing quality education for all
- Upgradation of various facilities for students.
UP Free Laptop / Smartphone / Tablet Yojana – Eligibility
- The student must be an Uttar Pradesh resident.
- must have received more than 65% of the possible points in 10th or 12th grade.
- Diploma program participants are also eligible for the program.
- The candidate for higher education should have received regular admission.
- Students pursuing ITI and Polytechnic diplomas are also eligible.
Documents Required to Apply Online for UP Yojana
- Birth certificate
- 10th Or 12th Marksheet
- Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar card
- Permanent residence certificate.
UP Yojana Registration Process
- First, click on the link below to access the official website.
- Following that, browse the website or look at the menu.
- Select the Schemes link from the top menu.
- In the list, select the Students Free Laptop Yojana.
- The details of the scheme will now be laid out in front of you.
- Verify eligibility in detail.
- Then, fill out the application form and continue the process by clicking the “Apply Online” link.
- Completely fill out the form and submit it.
Official Link: http://upcmo.up.nic.in/