UP Digi Shakti Portal Registration @ digishaktiup.in: The Uttar Pradesh government has developed a portal as part of the free tablet and smartphone distribution program for the state’s 1 crore youths in order to reap the benefits of this program as soon as possible.The UP government has done this by launching the websites digitshakti.up.gov.in and digishaktiup.in.
Uttar Pradesh Digi Shakti Registration | Apply for free Laptops / Smartphones
|Yojana||Uttar Pradesh Digi Shakti|
|Digi Shakti Yojana Motive||Free Tablets and Smartphones for Students in UP|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
UP Digita Shakti – Eligibility criteria
A candidate may submit an application for the program if they meet all the eligibility requirements:
Also Check: தமிழ்நாடு மாநில மனநல ஆணையம் வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2023 - காலியிடம்: 14 - பதவி பெயர்: Chairperson, Members
- A student who lives in Uttar Pradesh and qualifies for the UP free tablet and smartphone program.
- To profit initially, they must be in their final year of study.
- Additionally, a family’s annual income cannot exceed Rs. 2 lahks, and children must have received more than 60% of the possible points to qualify for the program.
Steps to Register on UP Digi Shakti Portal 2023
candidates need to know the following processes:
- Students give pertinent information to the connected colleges, universities, and institutions in order to be nominated.
- The student cannot start this process themselves; all information must be uploaded to the portal via these institutions.
- Students can learn about the state of their tablets and cellphones after the data has been uploaded and corrected.
- The interested candidate can get in touch with the nodal officer of the colleges, universities, institutions, etc. if he notices any type of problem with the data.
- Students’ tablets and smartphones will be regularly updated via SMS.
- The first phase of distribution must give preference to students who are in their last year of a degree program such as an MA, BA, BSc, ITI, B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D., MBBS, MD, MSME, skill development, etc.