TSB Online Banking Login @ tsbonline.kerala.gov.in: Serving the people of Kerala for more than 50 years is the Treasury Savings Bank of the state. The public can access the Treasury Savings Bank. The only system in India that offers banking services at state treasury offices is TSB Online. The TSB offers internet banking as well as traditional banking services without any additional fees.
To Register for Internet Banking at TSB Online
At tsbonline.kerala.gov.in, the TSB Online official website, one must register. For our readers, we are creating a thorough tutorial for new user registration.
- Both online and offline enrollment options are available to TSB account holders for the TSB ONLINE service.
- The “New User Registration” option on the TSB ONLINE website (https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in) allows the account holder to register online.
- The customer must provide the following information in the “New User Registration” form and press the “Next” button.
Preferred Username TSB Account Number Mobile Number
- For registration to be successful, the information must coincide with the TSB data in the Treasury system.
- The customer must input the “One Time Password” and click the “Submit” button after it is sent to the registered cellphone number.
- A temporary login password will be provided to the account holder’s registered mobile number upon the completion of the verification process. The owner of the account can log in using the temporary password.
- The account holder will be requested to generate a “Login Password” and “Transaction Password” when they first log in (using a temporary password).
- The account holder can begin using the TSB ONLINE facility once their “Login Password” and “Transaction Password” have been successfully created.
- The account holder may use the OFFLINE mode of registration by submitting the OFFLINE REGISTRATION FORM accessible at the TSB ONLINE website https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/new-user-registration if the AADHAAR number and Mobile number have not been changed in the Treasury system.
- The account holder must personally deliver the legally signed registration form, AADHAAR, KYC form, and original passbook to the designated Treasury officer.
- A temporary login password will be issued to the account holder’s registered mobile number after verification, at which point the Treasury Officer will enable the TSB ONLINE function for the account holder. By using the temporary password, the account holder can use the TSB ONLINE service.
Secure Connection Failed Error Solution
If you are getting the Secure Connection Failed error on-screen while accessing the TSB Online website.
- Open the Website link in Google Chrome.
- Click Advanced, and proceed to the website.
This option will open the website for you. Please make a note that this option works only in the google chrome browser.