The national government has introduced Sarathi Parivahan Sewa or Sarthi Parivahan Sewa to the people, for the public. The mParivahan app, which can be downloaded right away on your phone, comes with Sarathi Parivahan Sewa. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Service is currently offered to residents of 31 Indian states and union territories.
A citizen may apply online through a computer or mobile device for any of the aforementioned services. The steps for submitting an online application for a driver’s license or any other license are listed below in both Hindi and English. Here, we have given more details about applying for a Licence.
Also Check: இந்திரா காந்தி அணு ஆராய்ச்சி மையம், கல்பாக்கம் வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2023 - காலியிடம்: 100 - பதவி பெயர்: Junior Research Fellow
Documents Required for Learner Driving / Driving Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Residence certificate along with copies
- Passport size photograph
- Form No. 2
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1A
Applying for a Driving Licence online at Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
The following steps must be taken when applying online at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in using a driver’s license.
- Fill Applicant Details
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photo and Signature if required (applicable for only some states)
- DL Test Slot Booking (applicable for only some states)
- Payment of Fee
- Verify the Pay Status
- Print the receipt
Applying for Learner Driving Licence | @ Sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
While applying online, Learner Driver’s Licence is required to follow some steps.
- First, click the apply online link.
- Then, check the box next to “Driver does not possess a driving license,” and then click “Submit.”
- Next, choose your state, the RTO office, and the PIN code. Finally, provide your contact information.
- then enter your permanent address.
- Finally, choose the vehicles you want to use.
List of Driving License Services
The following services are provided by the government in official website
- Renewal of Driving Licence
- Issue duplicate of Driving Licence
- Additional Endorsement to Driving Licence
- Issue of PSV badge to a driver
- Change if an address in Driving Licence
- Change of Name in DL
- Replacement of DL
- Change if Biometrics in DL
- Endorsement to Drive Hazardous Material
- Endorsement to Drive in Hill Region
- DL extract
- Issue of NOC
- Issue International Driving Permit
- Cancellation of NOC
- Change of Date of Birth in DL
- Surrender of PSV/COV Badge
- AEDL for Defence DL Holder
- COV conversion
To Check the Application Status of the Driving License
To check the status of your driving license application on the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa website, follow these steps:
Also Check: சட்ட உதவி பாதுகாப்பு ஆலோசனை அமைப்பு வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2023 - காலியிடம்: 4 - பதவி பெயர்: Clerk, DEO, Peon, Office Assistant
- To check the status of your driving license application online, go to Sarathi Parivahan Transport Service’s official website.
- Then choose “Apply Online” and “Driving Licence Application Status” for your state.
- The date of birth and application number must be entered.
- Check the application form’s status after pressing the “submit” button.