Aadhar Number Link with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna eKYC 2023: Sh. Narendra Modi administration has made significant adjustments to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021. Farmers won’t be qualified for the subsequent payment till PM Kisan Aadhar E KYC has been completed. They won’t receive their installment until this is finished.
To get the 11th installment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, beneficiaries must complete “PM Kisan eKYC.” Both online and offline modes are available for this. The recipient can go to the Common Service Center (CSC) with the Aadhar card to finish the eKYC offline. You can get all details about updating KYC on our page.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojna|
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|Major Benefit||₹6000 in 3 installments of ₹2000 each|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Last date to update eKYC||31 May 2022|
|Official Web Portal||pmkisan.gov.in|
Documents required to update PM Kisan eKYC
- A valid Aadhar Card is required for enrolled farmers to complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC.
- The farmer can complete his PM Kisan eKYC 2023 online if his mobile phone is connected to his Aadhar Card.
- The user must finish the offline eKYC at an offline site, such as a Common Service Center, in order to use PM Kisan eKYC.
The complete process to update the e-KYC process
- Visit the official website of PM, Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- On the right side of the page, select the eKYC option.
- Your Aadhar Card number, the captcha, and the search should be entered.
- The cellphone number associated with the Beneficiary Aadhaar Card must be entered.
- After clicking “Get OTP,” enter the OTP in the corresponding field.
- If this doesn’t work, go to your local CSC Center for offline verification.