Aadhar Link to TNEB: The new regulations of the Tamil Nadu government allow for the connecting of household consumers’ Aadhar Cards to their electrical service connections. In order to keep providing consumers with subsidies on their electricity costs, this step has been made crucial. Every citizen must obtain their TNEB Aadhar Link Online in order to continue receiving TNEB services in the future.
Rajesh Lakhoni, Chairman and CEO of TANGEDCO, announced that a separate link has been made official on the nsc.tnebltd.gov.in and Adhar.tnebltd.org/Aadhaar websites. Customers can create their Aadhar online by accessing the link, providing their customer number, and Aadhar number, and uploading a scanned copy of their Aadhar card. Additionally, this is possible while paying your Electricity Board (EB) bill online.
Also Check: அறிவியல் மற்றும் தொழில்துறை ஆராய்ச்சி கவுன்சில் வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2023 - காலியிடம்: 2 - பதவி பெயர்: Project Associate-I
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Authority||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board|
|Started by||State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Service name||TNEB Aadhar Link|
|Motive||Get data about electricity consumption|
|Benefits||Provide subsidies to consumers|
|Mode of linking||Online|
|Article Category||TNEB to Aadhar link|
|TNEB Deadline to link Aadhar Card||Activated now|
|Last date of TNEB Aadhar Link||31 December 2022|
Linking a TNEB Number to an Aadhar Card
Customers who have not linked their Tamil Nadu EB Number to Aadhar have now been refused collection of their power bills by TANGEDCO offices. To connect your Aadhar card with TNEB, simply follow the instructions listed below.
- Visit the official Adhar.tnebltd.org/Aadhaar website.
- Locate the TANGEDCO link for the Aadhaar process.
- To access the login window and continue, click the link that was given to you.
- Click on Submit after entering the TNEB Service connection number.
- You will receive an OTP; enter it to verify your account.
- Give your Aadhar Card number to log in to your Tangeco accounts.
- Submit the scanned Aadhar Card as identification.
- To keep your acknowledgment receipt, click the submit button.
Steps to check the TANGEDCO TNEB Status 2023
- Visit the website: Adhar.tnebltd.org/Aadhaar/
- Click the TNEB Aadhar Link Status Check
- Enter the acknowledgment receipt
- By this method, you can check your TANGEDCO TNEB Status.
To Check Aadhar Link Status
Tamil Nadu resident links their Aadhar, they will receive a confirmation SMS with a link to check the status. The information will be confirmed. You will be notified via SMS as to whether the TNEB Account Aadhar Link has been completed or not after the verification process is complete. The information on the TNEB Aadhar Link Check Status is also available on the TANGEDCO login page.
|website Link||Click to To Link Aadhar|