On February 16, 2021, at the Vasant Panchmi celebration, Yogi Adityanath, the state’s chief executive, officially launched the Abhyuday Yojana. The program is for students who are unable to go to cities to study for competitive exams. Through the government program Abhyudaya Yojana, the Yogi government would offer free coaching for competitive exams.
More than 5 lakh students have already submitted an application for the UP CM Abhudaya Scheme in order to prepare for various competitive exams through offline and online coaching.
Also Check: தமிழ்நாடு இந்து சமய மற்றும் அறநிலையத்துறை வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2023 - காலியிடம்: 1 - பதவி பெயர்: Odhuvar
Uttar Pradesh [UP] Abhyudaya Yojana Scheme 2023
|Govt Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana|
|Initiated by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||coaching for the competitive exams|
|Application procedure||Online Mode|
Application Form for Online Registration Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Scheme
- The official government website to visit the application form is www.abhyuday.up.gov.in.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a link that says “Register Now.” Toggle that link.
- You may find the list of courses and tests on the next page. You must now choose the tests for which you are studying and for which you require free tutoring.
- Finally, the Abhudaya Scheme Registration Form will become available for that specific test.
- You must now enter your personal information, such as your name, phone number, email address, city, district, etc.
- Your profile must be prepared after validating all the information.
- You can now start the free live coaching classes by logging in as a user of the website.
Free Tablets for Students under Abhyudaya Program
While presenting the budget to the legislature on February 22, 2021, Uttar Pradesh’s finance minister, Suresh Khanna, made a significant statement. He stated that the Abhyudaya Scheme will provide tablets to students. Under this plan, there won’t be a scarcity of money for exam preparation. The number of pupils who will receive iPads isn’t fully known, though.