E-Shram Card Apply Online 2023
E-Shram Card: With the aid of the recently built e-Shram portal, the Indian government will gather labor statistics. We will discuss the advantages of the E Shram Card, how to register, and login information, among other things. The “e-Shram” portal is useful for those in the unorganized sector of the economy. Over 12 crore Sharmik has registered on this website so far.
|Launched by||Rameshwar Teli|
|e Shram Portal Launched on||26th August 2021|
|Accidental Death Insurance||2 Lakh Rupees|
|Partial Handicap Help||1 Lakh Rupees|
|Type||e-Shram Card Document|
|Purpose||Helping the workers|
|Total Budget||Rupees 404 Crore|
|Age Limit||16 Years to 59 Years|
|e-Shram Registration Charges at CSC||Free|
Documents Required for e-Shram Registration
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile Number which should be linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Personal Bank Account Details.
- The age of the sharmik (majdoor) must be 16 Years to 59 Years.
- Applicant must not be born before 28-08-1961 or after 27-08-2005 to be eligible for the e -Shram card registration.
Apply e-Shram Portal Registration 2021 Form
- Open the official website first at https://eshram.gov.in
- To register on e-Shram, click the link. You have now arrived at the “Self Registration” page.
- Please provide the phone number that is associated with your Aadhaar card.
- Select the necessary membership options and enter the captcha code.
- The One Time Password will be sent to your mobile phone when you click the “Send OTP” button.
- You must accept further information that appears on the screen once you enter the OTP.
- You will next need to complete extra forms.
- Your personal information will be the first form.
- Give your residential information in the form.
- People from other states might choose from a variety of possibilities.
- Describe your educational background in detail.
- Continue to save.
- The nature of business and talents will come next. You must decide the type of employment you do.
- You can locate your scope of work using a PDF and copy and fill in its code if you are unable to find it in the list on the e-Shram site.
- Both Hindi and English versions of the work area information in PDF will be provided.
- Enter your bank account details, including the payee’s name and account number.
- If everything goes well, you’ll receive the data you’ve entered, which you may then review and confirm. After receiving OTP, your e-Shram card, along with a QR card, will then show on the screen.
The toll-free number of the E-Shram Portal
A Toll-free number will also be provided for the convenience of crores of workers. The toll-free number is 14434 which should be active already or may be available soon.