HSSC CET One-Time Registration: Manohar Lal Khattar, the chief minister of the state of Haryana, introduced the One Time Registration mechanism for Group C and Group D vacancies in the state on January 12, 2021. C.M. inaugurated the Haryana One Time Registration webpage on National Youth Day.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will oversee the organization of the Haryana CET. The state of Haryana’s OTR site also allows students who will be taking the 10th or 12th grade this year to provisionally register. The candidate will receive a special ID number following registration, which she or he can use to apply for various positions in accordance with their work history and educational requirements.
All recruitments are done through group C and group D cadres based on CET only. The eligible candidates who could not apply for CET earlier can apply now. Here, our page updates all information on dates, so that you can get a day today updates earlier.
Steps to complete HSSC One Time Registration 2021
The One Time Registration Fee is as per the following:
- For General Candidates: ₹500
- For Reserved Category: ₹250
- Before anything else, go to the official website at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
- Enter the candidate’s mobile number and complete the six-digit captcha code.
- An OTP will be issued to the applicant’s phone number after pressing the “Login” button.
- You will be logged into the HSSC CET registration page once you have filled out the OTP.
- You must now complete several procedures, including submitting your signature, a passport-size photo, PDF files of various credentials, and filling out your grades for classes 10 and 12, graduation, and postgraduate work, among other things.
- After you have finished creating your profile, you must download and print the application form.
- The candidate must sign the application printout, scan it, and upload it to the HSSC website.
HSSC Selection Process | CET Haryana
Group D Recruitment: The merit list will be given on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the Common Eligibility Test + social-economic criteria and experience marks.
Group C Recruitment: The merit list for Group C posts will be made on the basis of the Common Eligibility Test + social-economic criteria and experience marks and the departmental examination.
The CET qualification certificate is valid for 03 Years. Every time, the candidate needs to pay the fee separately for the common test.
One-Time Registration Portal for HSSC Common Eligibility Test | CET Haryana
- Portal Address: onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- Helpdesk Phone: 1800 200 0023
- Support E-mail: email@example.com
Note: The Payment details may take up to 1-2 days to be reflected in your HSSC OTR profile. So, wait for at least 24-48 hours after making the successful payment for the Group C, and Group D posts.