YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme: The program debuted on October 15, 2019. Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, has announced financial advantages under this program for the benefit of farmers. Farmers from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Class, and Minority Landless Tenant Farmer Families are eligible for financial aid under this program.
The amount promised to each farmer under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana has since been enhanced from the initial promise of $12,500 per year to $13,500 per year. Here, we have provided scheme details, Eligibility, and benefits on our website. so that you can get clear information about the scheme.
Also Check: V.O.சிதம்பரனார் துறைமுக அறக்கட்டளை தூத்துக்குடி வேலைவாய்ப்பு 2023 - காலியிடம்: 1 - பதவி பெயர்: Trainee Pilot
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Scheme Launched by||AP Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Launch Date||October 2019|
|1st Installment release date||May 2020|
|2nd Installment release date||October 2020|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Scheme-Benefits
- The program provides farmers in Andhra Pradesh with loans with 0% interest.
- Each farmer’s family will receive a total of 67,500 in five years or $13,500 per year.
- Tenant farmers will receive $2500 annually.
- Nine hours a day of free electricity will be provided to farmers.
- The use of borewell facilities is free for farmers.
- Road tax is not required for tractors and trailers.
- All around the state, cold storage facilities will be built.
- For the family members of farmers, a 5 lakh life insurance policy is provided.
- The state government will cover the cost of the insurance premium.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must live in the state of Andhra Pradesh permanently.
- Candidates must be involved in the agricultural industry.
- Small agricultural or marginal renters can also apply under this program.
- The farmer is required to own 5 acres of arable land.
Steps to check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- First, sign in to the YSR Farmer Assurance website at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Select the Login link in the menu bar.
- Click the Login button after correctly entering your username, password, and captcha.
- then select the Know Your Status link.
- After that, enter your Aadhar Number and submit the form.
- Check the status of your application and payment one last time.