50% Subsidy to buy a Tractor Under The Scheme PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
The Central Government has granted a 50% subsidy on purchasing tractors under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme. A farmer can take advantage of the program’s benefits and pay half the price for a tractor purchased through the program.
The PM Kisan Tractor Scheme is available throughout the nation. The beneficiary of this program must apply. The amount of the subsidy is transferred to the farmers’ accounts directly under this plan. Both online and offline applications are welcome for this. Farmers’ brothers can apply to participate in this program by going to their local CSC center.
Conditions and Requirements applying for PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
- The farmer must have bought no tractors in the previous seven years in order to be eligible for benefits under this program.
- The farmer must have agricultural land registered in his name in order to benefit from this scheme.
- Only one tractor may be subsidized per farmer.
- The farmer purchasing a tractor through this program shouldn’t be involved in any other subsidy programs.
- Only one member of the family may apply for a subsidy under this program.
- For every smallholding and marginal farmer, this program is available.
- What paperwork is needed for registration?
- Application Aadhar card
- Land records
- Identity documents submitted by the applicant, such as a passport, Aadhar card, voter ID card, PAN card, or any other.