Income tax recruitment 2020, 30 steno assistant jobs – Apply online @ Incometaxindia.Gov.In
Income tax recruitment 2020: The Indian income tax department has been released her official notification for 30 Private Secretary, Stenographer, Enquiry Officer, Sr.Private Secretary, Junior Hindi Translator, And Technical Assistant posts in India at various location. The candidates are requested to apply before 30 days of the date of notification announced.
The candidates should possess Analogous Posts in any university or private board across India and he/her age limit should not be exceeded over 56 years old. After, this you have selected by written tests and certificate verification process by the IT Department of India. For more details about this career please refer to it at Incometaxindia.Gov.In.
Details of income tax of India recruitment 2020
|Board name||income tax of India|
|No of posts||30|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF INCOME TAX OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2020
Education and qualification:
The applicant should possess angles posts in a valid university across India. Please check the advertisement once.
- Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 – 137 General Fitter, Electrical Mechanic, Commercial Assistant
- TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – 36 Driver, Painter, Tyreman Vacancy
- Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021 – 150 Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician Vacancy
- DTC Recruitment 2021 – Driver Vacancy
- SCI Recruitment 2021 – 02 Legal Assistant Vacancy
The selection will be processed by written tests and document verification by IT department guidelines.
The candidate’s age limit should not exceed over 56 years of old and the minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years old.
Postal address: Secretary, Principal Bench, Incom Tax Settlement Commission, 9th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003
Application fees details
The candidates must send their application via postal service to the given address by registered post. There are no hidden fees for application and exams.
|ENDING DATE||within 30 days of notification|
Application and notification
Steps to apply for income tax recruitment 2020
- First, download your application and note this post address
- Print the application and fill it by your personal details
- Then, paste your photo and cover it
- Send it to the given postal address by registered post
- Finally, wait for the call letter and exam updates.