The DRDO 167 Scientist B post recruitment of 2020 | Total post: 167 | Last date:10.07.2020
DRDO scientist b recruitment 2020: The Defence research and development of the organization has announced 167 various scientist B posts on 13.05.2020. The online application is started from 13.5.2020 to 10.07.2020. The interested candidates should apply before the last date of application. The official information and application will be available at @www.rac.gov.in.
The B.E graduated candidates like B.E / B.TECH / M.E can eligible in this recruitment and their age limit should between 28 years old to 31 years old. Finally, the selection will be based on the GATE Score / NET Score and PM (Personal interview) interview basis.
About DRDO: The DRDO Means Defence research and development organization of India which is looking for an important role in Indian military and defense sectors. This organization is fully based on Military and Defence research. Avinash Chander is the founder of the DRDO Mission in India.
Basic Informatin of DRDO Organization
|Board name||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Category Type||Central Govt|
|No of posts||167|
|Vacancy Name||Scientist B|
Qualification requirements details of DRDO Scientist B recruitment 2020
The candidates should be complete Bachelor of engineering or Master of engineering / Or technology. It mean B.E, B.TECH, M.E, M.TECH.
Age limit details
- For EWS / UR: maximum 28 Years old.
- For OBC is: Maximum 31 years old.
- For SC /ST is: Maximum 33 years old.
The selection procedure of Scientist B posts is obtain by GATE score, NET score, Personal interview.
- The application should be sent via Online mode
- The application fees are:
- For SC/ST are No fees
- For General (ALL) are Rs.100
- Payment mode should be in online
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION NOW|
|JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GRP|
Steps to apply for DRDO Scientist B post recruitment 2020
- Go to the official application link which is given above
- You should create an account in DRDO website to apply via in Online
- Fill the online form with your personal details
- Upload your passport size photo with signature
- Pay your application fees
- Recheck your application once before submission
- Click submit button and download the application