Indian border security force recruitment 2020 for constable posts | Last date
BSF Recruitment of 2020: The border security force of India has been invited online application for 317 various constable posts all over India’s location. The mentioned vacancies name are Constable (Group), Sub Inspector (Master), Sub Inspector (Engine Motive Force), Head Constable (Grasp), Head Constable (Engine Driver), Head Constable (Workshop)-Change, Sub Inspector (Workshop).
The candidates should qualify at least 12th standard at any high school across India. It came under the central government control and guidelines. Finally, the selection process will be conducted by written tests and PST, PET and document verification.
Basic details of BSF Recruitment 2020
|Board name||Border security force|
|Type||The central government of India|
|No of posts||317|
|Name of posts||constable|
Basic eligibility criteria of BSF Recruitment 2020:
|Name Of Post||No. Of Post|
|HC – AC Technician||02|
|HC – Electronics||01|
|HC – Machinist||01|
|HC – Carpenter||01|
|HC – Plumber||02|
|HC (Workshop)- Mechanic (Diesel/Petrol Engine)||07|
|HC (Workshop) – Electronics||02|
Education and qualification:
- The candidates must be qualified in the 12th standard or HSC at any university across India. Check the advertisement for more details.
Age limit policy:
- The Age limit may differ to some category of posts so please refer to the given images to get clear details.
- The selection process will be based on written tests and PST tests and documentation.
Application fees and modes
- The application fees for SC /ST candidates are Rs.100 and for other general candidates is Rs.200. The application must be sent via offline mode by postal service.
Steps to apply for this recruitment 2020:
- Download and read your notfication clearly
- Then print the application for your own purpose
- Fill your details in your application and pack with brown envelope cover
- Then, send it to the given postal address