AAVIN recruitment 2020 – 01 Manager (MIS) posts – Apply OnlineLast updated on: June 28th, 2020 at 3:14 am
Edited by: InfoTechies
AAVIN recruitment 2020 for 01 Manager (MIS) posts | Last date: 19.062020 | Apply Offline @www.aavinmilk.com
AAVIN Recruitment 2020: AAVIN has been decided to hire some various kinds of 01 Manager (MIS) posts at the Madurai, Tamilnadu. Currently, AAVIN has published 01 Manager (MIS) posts via Offline mode application. The offline application started from 05.06.2020 to 19.062020. The official notification and application details will be available at www.aavinmilk.com.
The AAVIN will be conducting the selection process by written test and oral test. basis. Candidates should check the regarding details about qualification, age limit requirement, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
About AAVIN recruitment 2020: .
|Board name||Madurai District Cooperative Milk Producers Union Limited|
|Category type||State Govt jobs|
|No of post||01|
|Vacancies name||Manager (MIS)|
Qualification requirements details of AAVIN Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish the Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology or Master in the computer at any university or educational board.
Age limit details
|Post name||Age details|
|Manager (MIS)||18 To 30 Years|
The basic pay scale salary will upto Rs.Rs.37700 -119500.
|Post name||Salary details|
|Manager (MIS)||Rs.37700 -119500|
The selection process will be hosted by written test and oral test..
The application should be send through via Offline mode.
Steps to send your application to AAVIN Recruitment 2020
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address
- Alternative ( Not mandatory)
- Generate your application as a scanned copy and send it to the given email address.