Tamilnadu cooperative bank recruitment 2020 for 1725 assistant and clerk postsBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: May 15th, 2020 at 1:40 pm
Tamilnadu central cooperative bank recruitment for various district | Last date: Estimated 30/04/2020
Tamilnadu cooperative bank recruitment 2020: The district recruitment bureau has been invited 1725 total vacancies for various districts and the given posts are Junior Assistant, Assistant, Assistant/ Clerk, Supervisor. These total 1725 vacancies are split over 14+ districts in Tamilnadu and each district contains a minimum of 50 to 100 empty posts.
The interested candidates are requested to apply before the last date of estimated as 30/40/2020. For this recruitment, the candidates should finish the degree at any university across India and also get qualified at cooperative training in any institute.
The 1725 vacancies are split to various districts like Cuddalore, Tirunelveli, Virudhunagar, Salem, Madurai, Trichy, Coimbatore, Tiruvannamalai, Namakkal, Villupuram, Thoothukudi, Dharmapuri, Tiruppur, Kanchipuram.
Basic information about the cooperative bank recruitment in Tamilnadu 2020
|BOARD NAME||Tamilnadu cooperative bank|
|TYPE||TN GOVT JOBS|
|NO OF POSTS||1725|
|VACANCY NAME||Assistant clerk and seceratery posts|
|WEBSITE||Visit drb update on google|
Eligibility Criteria Of TN Cooperative bank Recruitment 2020
Total vacancies in each district:
|District||No Of posts|
The candidates should have to finish their collages or degree at any university across India and also should have qualified in cooperative bank trainee.
The applicant age limit should be above 18 years and under 30 years old. Check the official notification.
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum age||30 years|
The candidates will possess to selected by written tests and personal interview basis.
Due to the many numbers of districts, please check the address in the official notification of each different notification.
- Thiagarajar College Recruitment 2021 – 32 Office Assistant, Junior Assistant, Lab Assistant, Typist, clerk, and Multi Tasking Staff Posts Vacancy
- GRI Recruitment 2021 – 01 Senior Lab Technician Vacancy
- TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – 04 Architectural/Planning Assistant Vacancy
- BCG Vaccine Laboratory Recruitment 2021 – 23 Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Veterinary Officer Vacancy
- CIPET Recruitment 2021 – 01 Lecturer Vacancy
Application fees and modes
The application should be sent via the offline postal method and you should Rs.250 for the application fees, For SC/ ST there are no fees for your community.
|District Name||Last Date||Application Link|
Steps to apply the application for tn cooperative bank recruitment 2020:
- First, choose the district and download your application
- The application will be attached in the notification
- Read and check your eligibility
- Note down the address of which district you have ready to apply
- Cover with brown color envelope and attach the stamp
- Fill your details in the application and pack with the brown color envelope cover
- Send it to the given address via speed post or registered post of before the last date