CUTN Recruitment 2020, Various senior research posts – Apply OnlineBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: March 8th, 2020 at 12:38 am
Central university Tamilnadu recruitment 2020, Various senior research vacancies | Last date 30 days
CUTN Recruitment 2020: The central university of Tamilnadu has been released her notification for 01 senior research posts in Tamilnadu by a walk-in-interview basis. There is no ending date for this alert, so Candidates are requested to attend this interview as soon as possible. The official information will be available at cutn.ac.in.
The candidates should be studied in MSC and their age should under 32 years old. The selection will be based on a walk-in-interview basis.
Details of Central University of Tamilnadu recruitment 2020:
|Board name||Central university of Tamilnadu|
|Type||Tamilnadu govt jobs|
|No of posts||01|
|post name||Senior research post|
Eligibility criteria of CUTN Recruitment 2020
Education and qualification:
- The candidates should study at least MSC in the mentioned category at any university in India.
- The candidate’s age limit should under 32 years old. Check the official notification for more updates.
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 35.000|
The selection process:
- The selection process will be based on an interview basis. Please refer to the official notification.
Venue details: Department of Life Sciences, CLCII, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu – 20th march 10Am
Application fees and modes
- The application fees for all candidates are nill and you haven’t sent your application by any postal or online method, because it is fully integrated with an interview basis.
Steps to apply for cuntn recruitment 2020
- Download your notification and read it
- prepare your cv and resume letter and go to the given venue
- attend your interview and approach the officers
- Finally, you will get hired