IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020, Various Professor & Faculty postsBy: InfoTechies | Last updated on: June 18th, 2020 at 12:53 am
IIITDM Recruitment Kancheepuram 2020, For professor and faculty vacancies| Last date 27/03/2020
IITDM RECRUITMENT 2020: IIITDM Indian institute of information technology design and manufacturing has been released official notification and online application for Professor, Assistant Professor And Assistant Professor, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Diploma Trainee posts in Kancheepuram district at Tamilnadu. The online application will start from 25/02/2020 and ending on 27/03/2020.
The official job information will be available at iiitdm.ac.in. The ME/ M.Tech/ Diploma In Engineering/ Ph.D. Degree qualified candidates are able to apply for this recruitment offer and the selection process will be based on written tests, presentations, and interviews.
Details of IIITDM Kancheepuram recruitment 2020
|Board name||Indian Institute Of Information Technology Design And Manufacturing (IIITDM)|
|Type||Central govt (TN)|
|no of posts||various|
|Job name||Professor and faculty posts|
Eligibility of IIITDM Recruitment Kancheepuram 2020
Education and qualification:
- The candidates should qualify in ME/ M.Tech/ Diploma in engineering / Ph.d. Degree courses at any university across India and should have a valid certificate of qualification.
- The given age limit is differed to each post category, so candidates are requested to check the age limit details in the notification and the notification is available below.
- The selection process will be managed by written tests, seminars, presentation and interview basis.
Application fees and modes
- The application fees for SC/ ST is “No fees” and for other general candidates are “No fees“. The application should send via the online application by suffering in the official site of IIITDM and please try to apply for application before the last date of 27 March 2020.
|Ending Date||15,20,23 and 27 Mar 2020|
Steps to apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official site of IIITDM portal
- Click announcements link and select the intemporary project section
- Read and check your eligibility
- Enter your details and upload your CV and certificates and documents
- Finally, click the submit button and print the application.