Chennai Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 – 18 MTS, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Vacancy | Last date: 31-12-2021 | Apply Offline @http://centralexcisechennai.gov.in – Apply Online
Chennai Revenue Department Recruitment 2021: TN Revenue Department has decided to hire 18 MTS, Tax Assistant, Stenographer posts in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 04-12-2021 to 31-12-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at http://centralexcisechennai.gov.in.
The Chennai Revenue Department will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam/Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||TN Revenue Department|
|Category type||Revenue Department jobs|
|Vacancies name||MTS, Tax Assistant, Stenographer|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Degree|
|Salary||Rs.81000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details for Chennai Revenue Department Recruitment 2021
- Tax Assistant : Degree with 8000 key Depression per hour and sports certificate
- Stenographer : 12th Standard and with sports certificate
- Multi-Tasking Staff : 10th Standard and with sports certificate
- Havaldar : 10th Standard and with sports certificate
Age limit Details
The candidate’s age limit should Above 18 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.81000.
- Tax Assistant : Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100 per month
- Stenographer : Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100 per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff : Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900 per month
- Havaldar : Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam/Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
The Additional Commissioner-CCA, Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Zone, Chennai GST BHAWAN, 26/1 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034, Email: email@example.com
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|Job Update Whatsapp Group||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Chennai Revenue Department Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address