Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021 – 19 Tax Assistant and Stenographer Vacancy | Last date: 31-12-2021 | Apply Offline @http://centralexcisechennai.gov.in – Apply Online
Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021: Central Excise Chennai has decided to hire 19 Tax Assistant and Stenographer posts in Tamilnadu. The Offline application started from 03-12-2021 to 31-12-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at http://centralexcisechennai.gov.in.
The Central Excise Chennai will conduct the selection process on a Shortlisting, Sports Performance basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Central Excise Chennai|
|Category type||Central government jobs|
|Vacancies name||Tax Assistant and Stenographer|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Any Degree|
|Salary||Rs.25000 Per Month|
Qualification requirements details for Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Stenographer Grade II||2|
- Tax Assistant : 10th, 12th, Any Degree
- Stenographer Grade II : 10th, 12th, Any Degree
- Havaldar : 10th, 12th, Any Degree
- MTS : 10th, 12th, Any Degree
Age limit Details
The candidate’s age limit should Below 27 Years . please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Tax Assistant : Below 27 Years
- Stenographer Grade II : Below 27 Years
- Havaldar : Below 27 Years
- MTS : Below 27 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.25000.
- Tax Assistant : Rs.25500 – 81100/- Per Month
- Stenographer Grade II : Rs.25500 – 81100/- Per Month
- Havaldar : Rs.18000- 56900/- Per Month
- MTS : Rs.18000- 56900/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Shortlisting, Sports Performance.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
The Additional Commissioner-CCA”, GST & Central Excise, Tamilnadu & Puducherry Zone, GST BHAWAN, 26/1, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai-34
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|Job Update Whatsapp Group||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address