Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – 50 Assistant Commandant Vacancy | Last date: 17-12-2021 | Apply Offline @https://www.indiancoastguard.gov.in – Apply Online
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard has decided to hire 50 Assistant Commandant posts in All over India. The Offline application started from 06-12-2021 to 17-12-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.indiancoastguard.gov.in.
The Indian Coast Guard will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam, CV, Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Category type||Defence Jobs 2021|
|Vacancies name||Assistant Commandant|
|Qualification||Degree in B.E|
|Salary||Rs.56100 Per Month|
|Job Location||All over India|
Qualification requirements details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
- Assistant Commandant : Bachelor’s Degree in B.E
Age limit Details
The candidate’s age limit should Not Mentioned. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Assistant Commandant : Not Mentioned
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.56100.
- Assistant Commandant : Rs.56,100 to Rs.2,25,000 Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam, CV, Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|Job Update Whatsapp Group||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address