Kanchipuram District Child Protection Recruitment 2021 – Various Social Worker Vacancy | Last date: 27-11-2021 | Apply Offline @https://kancheepuram.nic.in – Apply Online
Kanchipuram District Child Protection Recruitment 2021: Kanchipuram District Child Protection has decided to hire Various Social Worker posts in Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 19-11-2021 to 27-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://kancheepuram.nic.in.
The Kanchipuram District Child Protection will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Kanchipuram District Child Protection Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Kanchipuram District Child Protection|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu jobs|
|Vacancies name||Social Worker|
|Salary||Rs.35000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details for Kanchipuram District Child Protection Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Degree at any university or educational board.
- Social Worker : Degree in Child Psychology or Psychiatry or Law or Sociology with 7 years experience
Age limit Details
The candidate’s age limit should 35 to 65 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Social Worker : 35 to 65 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.35000.
- Social Worker : Not mentioned
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
District Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit, No: 317 KTS Mani Street, Mamallan Nagar, Kanchipuram-631502
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|Job Update Whatsapp Group||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Kanchipuram District Child Protection Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address