Anna University Recruitment 2021 – Various Assistant VacancyBy: Harshini | Last updated on: November 14th, 2021 at 11:51 am
Anna University Recruitment 2021 – Various Assistant Vacancy | Last date: 22-11-2021 | Apply Offline @https://www.annauniv.edu – Apply Online
Anna University Recruitment 2021: Anna University has decided to hire Various Assistant posts in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 13-11-2021 to 22-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.annauniv.edu.
The Anna University will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Anna University Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Anna University|
|Category type||University Jobs|
|Qualification||M.E or M.Tech, B.E or B.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc|
|Salary||Rs.25000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details for Anna University Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
- Project Associate : M.E or M.Tech, B.E or B.Tech
- Project Technician : Diploma
- Project Assistant : B.Sc
Age limit Details
The candidate’s age limit should Not Mentioned. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Project Associate : Not Mentioned
- Project Technician : Not Mentioned
- Project Assistant : Not Mentioned
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.25000.
- Project Associate : Rs.25,000 per month
- Project Technician : Rs.15,000 per month
- Project Assistant : Rs.12,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
The Director, Institute of Remote Sensing (IRS), Anna University, Chennai-600025
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|Job Update Whatsapp Group||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Anna University Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address