IREL Kanyakumari Recruitment 2021 – 8 Apprentice Vacancy | Last date: 20-11-2021 | Apply Online @https://www.irel.co.in – Apply Online
IREL Kanyakumari Recruitment 2021: Indian Rare Earths Limited has decided to hire 8 Apprentice posts in Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu. The Online application started from 13-11-2021 to 20-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.irel.co.in.
The IREL Kanyakumari will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam/Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Category type||Central government jobs|
|Qualification||Diploma, ITI, BE/B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.20000 Per Month|
|Job Location||Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details for IREL Kanyakumari Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
- Trade Apprentices : ITI
- Technician Apprentice : Diploma in Mechanical
- Graduate Apprentice : B.E – Mechanical or Electrical or Civil
Age limit Details
The candidate’s age limit should 18 years to 25 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Trade Apprentices : 18 years to 25 years
- Technician Apprentice : 18 years to 25 years
- Graduate Apprentice : 18 years to 25 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.20000.
- Trade Apprentices : Check Notification
- Technician Apprentice : Check Notification
- Graduate Apprentice : Check Notification
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam/Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari-629252
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|Job Update Whatsapp Group||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to IREL Kanyakumari Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable