CIBA Chennai Recruitment 2021 – Various Young Professional-II VacancyBy: Harshini | Last updated on: November 7th, 2021 at 4:57 pm
CIBA Chennai Recruitment 2021 – Various Young Professional II Vacancy | Last date: 11-11-2021 | Apply Offline @http://www.ciba.res.in – Apply Online
CIBA Chennai Recruitment 2021: ICAR- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture has decided to hire Various Young Professional II posts in Chennai – Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 02-11-2021 to 11-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at http://www.ciba.res.in.
The CIBA Chennai will conduct the selection process on a Online Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|ICAR- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||ICAR- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu jobs|
|No of post||Various|
|Vacancies name||Young Professional II|
|Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of CIBA Chennai Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Young Professional II||2|
- Young Professional II : M.Sc. (Zoology)/M.Sc (Microbiology)/M.F.Sc/B.Tech (Biotech)
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Maximum 35 years for men & 40 years for women. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Young Professional II : Maximum 35 years for men & 40 years for women
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.35000.
- Young Professional II : Rs 35,000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Online Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to CIBA Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address