TNRTP Recruitment 2021 – Various Enterprise Development and Finance Officer Vacancy | Last date: 15-11-2021 | Apply Online @https://www.tnrtp.org – Apply Online
TNRTP Recruitment 2021: Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project has decided to hire Various Enterprise Development and Finance Officer posts in Tamilnadu. The Online application started from 27-10-2021 to 15-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.tnrtp.org.
The TNRTP will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project|
|Category type||Tamil Nadu jobs|
|No of post||Various|
|Vacancies name||Enterprise Development and Finance Officer|
Qualification requirements details of TNRTP Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Enterprise Development Officer||Various|
|Enterprise Finance Officer||Various|
The candidates should finish Degree at any university or educational board.
- Enterprise Development Officer : Master’s Degree
- Enterprise Finance Officer : Master’s Degree
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Maximum age limit 40 Years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Enterprise Development Officer : Maximum age limit 40 Years
- Enterprise Finance Officer : Maximum age limit 40 Years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.25000.
- Enterprise Development Officer : Rs.25,000/- (Rs. 1000/-
- Enterprise Finance Officer : Rs.25,000/- (Rs. 1000/-
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to TNRTP Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable