Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 – Various Administrative Officer VacancyBy: Harshini | Last updated on: October 27th, 2021 at 4:38 pm
Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 – Various Administrative Officer Vacancy | Last date: 25-11-2021 | Apply Online @https://dor.gov.in/ – Apply Online
Revenue Department Recruitment 2021: Revenue Department has decided to hire Various Administrative Officer posts in New Delhi. The Online application started from 27-10-2021 to 25-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://dor.gov.in/.
The Revenue Department will conduct the selection process on a Written Exam basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Revenue Department Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Revenue Department|
|Category type||Central government jobs|
|No of post||Various|
|Vacancies name||Administrative Officer|
Qualification requirements details of Revenue Department Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
The candidates should finish Degree at any university or educational board.
- Administrative Officer : Analogous, Bachelor Degree
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Below 56 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Administrative Officer : Below 56 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.67000.
- Administrative Officer : Rs.67700/- to Rs.208700/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Written Exam.
The application should be sent via Online mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
The Under Secretary, Economic Security Cell, Room No.55, North Block, New Delhi – 110001.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to Revenue Department Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Online mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and and click submit button
- Pay your application fees if applicable