DRDO Recruitment 2021 – 40 Apprentice VacancyBy: Harshini | Last updated on: October 26th, 2021 at 10:01 pm
DRDO Recruitment 2021 – 40 Apprentice Vacancy | Last date: 01-11-2021 | Apply Offline @https://www.drdo.gov.in – Apply Online
DRDO Recruitment 2021: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has decided to hire 40 Apprentice posts in Hyderabad. The Offline application started from 18-10-2021 to 01-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.drdo.gov.in.
The DRDO will conduct the selection process on a Academic Merit/ Written Test/ Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Category type||Defence Jobs 2021|
|No of post||40|
Qualification requirements details of DRDO Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
- Graduate Apprentice : Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Engineering
- Technician Apprentice : Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Engineering
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Check Notification. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Graduate Apprentice : Check Notification
- Technician Apprentice : Check Notification
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.9000.
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9000/- Per month
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8000/- Per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Academic Merit/ Written Test/ Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
Director, Advanced Systems Laboratory, DRDO, P.O Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to DRDO Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address