TNHRCE Tiruvallur Recruitment 2021 – 06 Doctor, Nurse, MTS Vacancy | Last date: 12-11-2021 | Apply Offline @http://tiruttanigaimurugan.org – Apply Online
TNHRCE Tiruvallur Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments (TNHRCE) has decided to hire 06 Doctor, Nurse, MTS posts in Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu. The Offline application started from 13-10-2021 to 12-11-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at http://tiruttanigaimurugan.org.
The TNHRCE Tiruvallur will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments (TNHRCE) Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments (TNHRCE)|
|Category type||Temple jobs|
|No of post||06|
|Vacancies name||Doctor, Nurse, MTS|
|Location||Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of TNHRCE Tiruvallur Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker||02|
- Medical Officer : MBBS
- Staff Nurse : Diploma
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker : 8th Std
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should 40 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Medical Officer : 40 years
- Staff Nurse : 40 years
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker : 40 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.75000.
- Medical Officer : Rs.75,000/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse : Rs.14,000/- Per Month
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker : Rs.6,000/- Per Month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Offline mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
Executive Officer, Arulmigu Subramaniya Swamy Temple, Thiruttani, Tiruvallur-631209.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to TNHRCE Tiruvallur Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address