CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2021 – 01 Project Associate-I Vacancy | Last date: 22-10-2021 | Apply Walkins @https://www.cecri.res.in – Apply Online
CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2021: Central Electrochemical Research Institute has decided to hire 01 Project Associate-I posts in Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu. The Walkins application started from 22-10-2021 to 22-10-2021. The official notification and application details will be available at https://www.cecri.res.in.
The CECRI Karaikudi will conduct the selection process on a Interview basis. Candidates should check the details about qualification, age limit requirements, selection, and salary details in the post below. please share our website with your all friends.
|Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Board name||Central Electrochemical Research Institute|
|Category type||Central government jobs|
|No of post||01|
|Vacancies name||Project Associate-I|
|Location||Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu|
Qualification requirements details of CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of post|
- Project Associate-I : M.Sc or B.Tech degree
Age limit details
The candidate’s age limit should Up to 35 years. please refer to the official advertisement on the official site.
- Project Associate-I : Up to 35 years
The basic pay scale salary will be Up to Rs.25000.
- Project Associate-I : Rs.25,000 to Rs.31,000 per month
The selection process will be hosted by a Interview.
The application should be sent via Walkins mode and Application fees: No fees will be charged.
Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi, Sivaganga-630003
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to send your application to CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2021
- Steps To Apply in Offline mode
- Go to the official website or download the notification form
- Read and check your eligibility details
- Download the notification and the application will be available
- Fill with your details and print it
- Cover with brown color envelope cover and send it to the given postal address